I’ve been a really horrible blogger lately. So here’s a quick “I’m still alive” post:
- I love my job. I’m meeting cool people and interacting with a lively community. Also, I took a tour of a landfill today and it didn’t smell bad. Learn something new everyday.
- TK loves his [new] job. He’s been there about a month and seems to be enjoying it. He works in downtown Little Rock and gets to go to the River Market for lunch sometimes. That makes me a little jealous, although I have some pretty neat food options near my office, too.
- I’m running my 5K in 11 days. That’s really soon. I’m pretty excited about it. Pics will totally show up on the blog shortly after the race.
- I just joined Vine. Well, I had a Vine account for a while and never did anything with it until a couple days ago. I also discovered I had several followers already and had no content. My bad. My user name is Angela Spencer [original, eh?] and it’s mostly videos of my sweet Kora Boo for now. Also, she’s getting all grown up. It’s weird.
- TK and I are figuring out where we want to live. We’re still with family for now but we are anxious to get out on our own. This road has been fraught with learning and disappointment, but I think it’s all for the best. I hope. We’ll be sharing more on that in the next few weeks/months.
- I haven’t read two books a month. But I have been consistently reading and will have an update on that shortly.
- I do wish I had taken photos of the cupcakes I made for a Dexter marathon party one of TK’s friends hosted over the weekend. The cupcakes were yellow cake with raspberry filling topped with buttercream frosting and splattered red icing to fit with the Dexter theme. It would have made a great post but I didn’t think about it. Oh well. Next time!
- I’m doing an online course on how to build a website. We shall see what I learn and if I can apply it.
Certainly that’s not all that’s happened since April 4, but I can’t think of much else to say.